Template – below
- Print the template and cut out the pieces.
- Trace the template pieces onto the construction paper and cut out.
- Glue the Bottom half of face onto a piece of construction paper
- Glue the tongue on.
- Glue the Head of the Hippo on, but ONLY put glue on the top half so that his mouth can lift up as shown in the picture.
- Glue the Inner ears onto the Outer Ears and then glue onto the Hippo’s head.
- Glue Googly Eyes on and the little tiny nostrils.
- Now for the fun part! Glue some mini marshmallows on for his teeth! I’m sure that you will have extra for eating 🙂
AND THERE IS YOUR HIPPO!
Send us a picture of your completed Hippo! We’d LOVE to see your creation!